- Faculty for Indian Foot and Ankle Society (IFAS) educational activities around the
- Observer to Dr.Stefen Guillo & Dr.Piere Barrouk at Bordeaux, France, Sept 2017.
- Observer in the Foot and Ankle Unit, Cardiff & NewPort, Wales & Cambridge, England,
UK (Sept-Oct, 2015)
- Faculty as Foot & Ankle reconstruction surgeon - Demonstration of Ankle arthroscopy
at National Hospital in Colombo, Sri Lanka, for the Sri Lanka Orthopaedic Association
Arthroscopy course, 21st, 22nd February 2014.
- Attended the “Train the Trainer” in Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy & Reconstructive
surgery at the Combined Foot & Ankle Master class, Prince of Wales hospital, Hong
Kong, Dec 3-5, 2014.
- Fellowship in High Tibial Osteotomy under Prof.Nebulung & Dr.Reichwein at the
Marienhospital, Keiserworth, Dusseldorf, Germany, from 17th – 22nd Novenber, 2013.
- Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy under Prof.C.N. van Dijk at the Academic
Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands from 15th -30th April 2013.
- Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Reconstruction under Dr.James Calder, London, U.K. at
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, Fortius Clinic, Cromwell Hospital and Hamshire Clinic,
from September 2012-October 2012
Faculty as Foot & Ankle reconstruction surgeon –
- Bombay Orthopaedic society Foot & ankle course : Sept. 2014
- MOACON 2014 Akola.
- Western India Regional Orthopaedic Conference 2014 Mumbai.
- Faculty at Asia Pacific Orthopedic Asociation – Trauma, Mumbai, March 2015.
- Western India Regional Orthopaedic Conference 2015 Mumbai.
- Indian Arthroscopy society conference 2016, Kolkatta
- IOACON, Kochi, December 2016.
- Western India Regional Orthopaedic Conference 2016 Mumbai.
- MOACON 2017 Satara.
- IFASCON, Baroda, 2018.
- Western India Regional Orthopaedic Conference 2017 Mumbai.
- MOACON 2018, Pune.
- IOACON, Coimbatore, 2018.
- Western India Regional Orthopaedic Conference 2018 Mumbai.
Diplomate in National Board (DNB) – Post-graduate Training in Orthopaedics and
Traumatology from April 2008 to June 2011 under Prof (Dr.) M Shantharam Shetty at
Tejasvini hospital and Shantharam Shetty Institute of Orthopaedics and Taumatology.
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences
(K.I.M.S.) from July 2001 to March 2007 with majors in Medicine and Surgery, affiliated
to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
- Foot & Ankle reconstructive surgeon,
- Foot ARK clinic
- Cadell road
- Hinduja hospital & research center
- Lilavati hospital & research center
- HN Reliance hospital, Prathna samaj
- Jupiter hospital, Thane.
- MGM Hospital, Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
- Parekh’s Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Oyster & Pearl hospital, Pune.
- Aziz Polyclinic, Dibrugarh, Assam.
- Arjun Shetty, Abhishek R Kini, Jagadish Prabhu. Odontoid fractures: A retrospective
analysis of 53 cases. Indian journal of Orthopaedics: oct-dec2009; 43(4): 352-60
- Abhishek R Kini, Prof M.S.Shetty, Ajith Kumar, Veena Shetty. PCR: A Fast Diagnostic
Investigation for Spinal Tuberculosis JOASIS 2010
- Arjun Shetty, Abhishek R Kini, Deepak Muthappa. Sub axial Cervical Spine Injuries -
Modification of Stellermans algorithm. Indian Journal of Orthopaedics : May
2011,Vol. 45 (3):261-8 (INDEXED)
- M.S.Shetty, Ajith Kumar, Sujay KT, Abhishek.R.Kini. Minimally invasive plate
osteosynthesis (MIPO) for Humerus diaphyseal fractures –Indian Jr. of
Orthopaedics. Nov 2011,Vol. 45 (6):520-6(INDEXED)
- Ajith Kumar, M.S.Shetty, Kanthi Kiran G, Abhishek.R.Kini. Validation of Navigation
Assisted Cup Placement in Total Hip Arthroplasty – International Orthopaedics
(SICOT) (2012) 36:17–22. (INDEXED)
- Arjun Shetty, Abhishek.R.Kini, A Gupta, Anil Kumar, S Upadhya. Unilateral C1 lateral
mass: C2 pedicle screw fixation in the management of traumatic Atlantoaxial
instability – a retrospective study of eight cases. - Indian Jr. of Orthpaedics
- Abhishek.R.Kini, Veena Shetty, Ajith Kumar, M.S. Shetty, Avinash Shetty.
Community-associated, methicillin-susceptible, and methicillin-resistant
Staphylococcus aureus bone and joint infections in children: experience from India.
Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedic B, 2013:vol22,no.2:158-66. (INDEXED) (Research
Project in collaboration with Wake Forest University, North Carolina, USA)
- M.S.Shetty, Ajith Kumar, Abhishek.R.Kini. LDRP – Early Results from India Accepted
in PRESS [E-pub ahead of Print] Jr. of Injury, Trauma and Infection (INDEXED)
- Shetty A, Upadhya S, Abhishek.R.Kini et al. Reduction techniques in the
management of atlanto axial subluxation - Technical note and analysis of cases.
- Shetty Arjun, Kini Abhishek R, Chacko A, Upadhyaya Sunil, Vinod K, Lobo Geover.
Mini posterior lumbosacral interbody fusion with pre sacral screw stabilization in early
lumbo sacral instability. Indian Jr. of Orthpaedics 2015;49:278-83 (INDEXED)
- Joshi A, Sabnis B, Kini A, Usman S. Repairing the posteromedial meniscocapsular
separation: A technique using Inside Out meniscal repair needles. Arthroscopy
- Presented papers at OASISCON 2009,Kochi
- AO Trauma Introductory course – May 2009 at Belgaum, Karnataka
- Participated in KOACON 2009, Mangalore, Karnataka state level Orthopaedic conference.
- Participated in the Anti-Doping course organized by the Asian Federation of Sports
Medicine at Belgaum, Nov 2008
- Participated in the 30th Annual Conference of Indian Association of Sports Medicine -
Belgaum, Nov 2008
- Maharashtra Medical Council (2007/05/2083),
- Indian Medical Council.
- Indian Orthopaedic Association, Indian Arthroscopy Society
- Indian Foot & Ankle society, Bombay Orthopaedic Society, Maharashtra
- AO Trauma India and AO Spine India.